After quitting smoking what should I do to make my teeth white from discolouration.

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching.
Scaling polishing bleaching whitening tooth pastes ]
Get professional cleaning done followed by bleaching.
All individuals requires scaling (cleaning) to be done atleast once in 6 months to maintain our oral hygiene clean. Our toothbrush is not much finely designed to clean all the plaque and calculi in the interdental areas of the teeth, which is the area where most of the calculus accumulate much and has to be removed regularly using scalers by the dentist.
Visit a dentist for professional cleaning of your teeth and follow all the oral hygine methods including twice brushing, flossing, mouth rinse etc.
Scaling and polishing will help. If you want a shade change/ lighter shade of you teeth, go ahead with tooth bleaching done professionally by a dentist.