Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 year old and I have a lot of pain in back I am consultant many doctor and I am eating lot of medicine but no relief. Please sugest me what can I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. We have to treat the cause of your back pain. Please consult a physiotherapist. They will be doing a complete assessment for your backache. Depending on the diagnosis they will suggest the treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.