1. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fried and junk food2 eat and drink slowly. 3. Avoid fatty food, carbonated drink like soda/ soft drink/beer, chewing gum, sucking hard candy etc,
5. Avoid gas forming food like onion, bean, peas, potato, lentil, lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, mushroom, whole wheat bread. Fruits like apple/peach/pear
6. Avoid stress, anxiety
7. Stop alcohol/ smoking if you have
8. Go for regular exercise and avoid sedentary life style
9. Take one tablet of pan40 in the morning
10. Take unienzyme 2 tablet twice daily after food for few days.
u need proper symptomatic treatment . u can tk medicine early morning n at night. avoid oily n spicy food . tk fibrous fruits . drink plenty of water n tk medicine. try homoeopathic treatment
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Acidity treatment