First quit all the addiction. Start with yoga n pranayam. Soak 1sp of triphala in Luke warm water over night n Thn drink it early morning, you can also take fresh aloevera gel. Take adequate sleep. For more details consult me.
You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10.relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol 15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines for medicine contact on private chat
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), FWT (W.B)
Homeopath, 24 Parganas
Hi Lybrate user for improved your digestion problem you can take homoeopathic medecine, you have ibs &that's why bowels not clear. 1 Nux vom 200 3 drops to be taken twice daily morning and evening with half cup water, if you want to recovery from your problem permanently then contact with me privately thanks take care.
Acidity as patients often describe it is caused by three major things
1. A Ulcer in the stomach
2. Reflux of acid contents from stomach to your food pipe
3. increase sensitivity of your stomach lining to acid secretion.
For both the things the idea is to reduce the acid content in your stomach. This can be done by simply taking antacids, but the problem with antacids is that they have a short duration of action. The better and more modern solution is to reduce the acid contents by reducing over a longer period of time by using drugs called Proton pump inhibitors. A doctor close to your home can prescribe the same. I suggest you take it for alteast 2-4 months to have a good long term effect. You can take simple antacids (like those advertised on television) along with the Proton pump inhibitors to give you additional short term relief.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help
Aap pahile kisi general surgeon ko dikhaye jisse pata chale ki vo jakham kya hai vo fissure bhi ho sakta hai aur fistula bhi tab tak keep your stool soft by taking plenty of fluids orally and High fibre diet. Use ointment lox anally before defecation.