1) avoid hard water to drink, drink sufficient boiled water or purified water only.
2) avoid fruits containing small seeds like tomato, guava, vegetables like brinjal,
3) duration to cure kidney stone is depends upon size, number of stone, position (kidney? urethra?).
4) do skipping exercise daily so that stone can come down to bladder.
5) drink sugar-cane juice without ice empty stomach or as possible.
6) take 4 crushed elaichi (cardamom) add 2 cup of water boiled to become half filter it, add 2 spoons of cow ghee take on empty stomach.
7) give feedback in 6 days.
You can continue gym. You should drink plenty of water - 3 to 4 litres a day. Also see a kidney doctor to get evaluated for kidney stones.
38 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Kidney Stones treatment