Dear doctor I have an chronicle pain near my neck area. I got to know it is mayo fascial pain syndrome. My doctor has given me. Gabapin nt 400 and nucoxia Mr. I want to know will I be able to be back with my healthy neck muscles ever again. Please let me know the best treatments available in market for myofascial pain of neck. Regards Kanchan.

Dear doctor I have an chronicle pain near my neck area. I...
Your neck muscles and the fascia above it seems to undergo spasm which causes such pain. Generally this occurs due to faulty neck positions while working or sleeping. Try to correct your neck position if you are required to work continuously on desktops, laptops etc. Keep stretching your neck smoothly posteriorly after every 1 to 2 hours of work. Don't use pillows, especially very soft sponge pillows. Regular stretching exercises help a lot in this problem. Reduce your weight from 67 to 55.
Yes the medicines are right, after the acute phase is over you need to do regular exercises of the neck musles to get back to normal.