Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 44 years old male with known DIABETES since 10 years. My vision of right eye is poor. Once consulted a doctor, he suggested for cataract surgery. Kindly suggest some medicines to overcome it.

2 Doctors Answered
If there is cataract surgery is the only treatment.
1 person found this helpful
You can take a homoeo medicine cal. Flour 6x, 5 pills thrice daily for one month. And cineraria maritime (germany) eyedrop use at mor. & eve, night continuously.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.