I am 23 years old girl . I have pain in my legs. While sleeping in A.C veins of my leg get swelled and become tight. What should I do.

I am 23 years old girl . I have pain in my legs. While sl...
Firstly apply ice pack on swelled area and do strength exercise of legs before starting do stretching exercise must for you nutrition also must.
Dear lybrate user when you sleep in a c your blood circulation gets slow especially in your legs blood gets stagnate and pain starts. The easiest self help is to sleep on a waterbed which is available on surgical shops. When you change posture on waterbed your whole body will move and your blood circulation will resume normal.
Hi lybrate user, some times due to excessive or continuous exposure to cold, veins will become stiff due to congestion or slow circulation of blood. Try to take luke warm pack over the legs/effected parts daily two-three times& avoid ac usage or minimize& see.
Hi, its a lymphatic disorder, deactivated in cold & lymph, failes to return back to blood, causing swelling of legs. Prevention is better than cure. Minimise d use of ac, cold intake. Exposure to cold climate tk homoeo medicine: @ rhus tox200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ sepia200-6 pills at bed time, dly. Avoid, alcohol, caffiene, junk food, nicotine. All d best.
Hi. You can elevate your legs with a pillow while sleeping. And do a muscle strengthening exercises of calf muscles. As calf muscles are considered peripheral heart of body. With this you may feel better. If not then have a consultation with the doctor.
You should take acupressure therapy and take biochemic mag phos 200x+ kali mur 200x, 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days
Hello lybrate-user pull your toes towards yourself and hold for 20-30 seconds. If you can't hold your toe try to reach it, and bend as much as you can. You can also use a band or piece of cloth to wrap around the toe and pull while bending. This helps stretch out the calf muscles and quads, and helps in relieve a cramp. Also please do relax for two to three days without givibg much stress to your legs. Also please do the following. Cold compresses when leg pain occurs after strenuous physical activity, you can simply apply cold compresses. This will help reduce the pain by numbing the affected area and control swelling and inflammation. Cold compress for leg pain-600 wrap a few ice cubes (or a bag of frozen peas) in a thin towel. Apply this pack on the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes, while keeping the leg (s) elevated. Do this a few times a day.
Prevention is better than cure. Avoid a c take balanced diet take biochemic med. Like calfluor 6 x.
Try elastic stockings kneehigh for both legs.