I am the 22 years old guy, I have three disturbing problems which depressed me badly: An average student not able to bring good marks to proud my parents about myself, which make me sad and depressed as my parents investing money to my education. Secondly, since my father’s death I feel low about myself as what to do in future, I feel like sky is crashing on me, family pressure, the more I fight the more I shatters, for my father I did not do anything, thirdly I am in love with someone but she dnt loves me, I tried to show her but she dnt try to understand my feelings. She loves somebody else. First time I loved someone. I fight with her but she don’t understand my feelings. All these feelings strangles me and I can’t control them and these shatters me totally. I don’t get sleep for all these things sometimes. I don’t like to eat. But my father’s death hits me strongly as I pains me so much. Sometimes I feel I have nowhere to go. Sometimes I feel why god took him why not me as I feel worthless since my childhood. Feels I am walking in dark. Nobody is there for me. What to do? How to control these feelings before it will late to be better?

You may be going into aa self-pity mode and this will ruin all your hopes and aspirations. If your father is dead and you want to be grateful for all the money that is spent, then you will work harder and do everything well. But by pitying yourself you can go on messing up your life and become useless in the end. If you are genuine you will really do all that you ought to do and come out with flying colors. If you father dies when you were a teen I could see the severity of the loss. "Even so for his sake and yours you must push yourself to do better than others. Having a girlfriend in the middle of all this is also bad planning. Which girl will want to be with you if you do not do well in life? Again if you are serious about a girl, show your worth and prove that you are deserving of this girl. In my opinion, you have chosen the wrong girl, in the sense that she is already seeing another boy. In your place, I would determine to look fit, study well and develop good character. In these developments, you will not only be a success but you will be an attractive proposition for any suitable girl! So get up early and go for regular exercise, eat well and healthily, sleep well and be responsible with your academic pursuits.