Hi doc I am 26 years married female trying to conceive all our test are normal so this time my doc suggested to take siphene tablet from 2 nd day of my period cycle to 6th day and done follicular study where 2 eggs from right ovaries both of size 21 and 20 got ruptured on my 14 the day and doc gave me duphaston tab from 18 the day for 10 days but now like 20 the day of the cycle I have too much lower back pain on the right side my last period date was 13 the may. So can I be pregnant please help.

Hi doc I am 26 years married female trying to conceive al...
Hello, it is too early for any symptoms of pregnancy. This is the time usually implantation occurs. Regarding low back ache it can be there in both phases- early pregnancy or premenstrual. You need to wait for atleast day 28 or 29 to do the test. Good luck. Hope you conceive this cycle.
Yes there is a possibility that you might be pregnant. Once your cycle delay for 4-5 days then get a beta hcg test done for confirmation of pregnancy, till then take care.