Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

I have joint pain from last 2 year. I consult doctors but no one give me proper treatment for cure. I have arthritis problem and have pain on my all joints. Also my weight had lost from 65 kg to 50 kg. In cold climate my pain grows and give me double pain. I am feeling pain in every moment. Some times fever comes to me. Kindly suggest me. I checked my all internal organs but report comes that all are working fine. Every doctor has given me a lot of tablet and medicine. But when I eat deflazacort tablet it gives me slightly relief from pain. May be for 1 to 2 days. Than again pain starts. Kindly suggest me doctor.

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Fever treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details