Hi. I'm 46 years old working professional. And am going through pre menopause symptoms. Periods are irregular since last 2 years. I have gained 10 KGS weight over last 4 years. I currently weigh 74 kgs and I need advise on diet n weight management.

Hi. I'm 46 years old working professional. And am going t...
Hi, you should go for 30 minutes brisk walk in the morning. Do regular exercise atleast 15 minutes. Take lukewarm water with lemon in the morning. Take sprouts, fruits and vegetables in your diet. Take salad before meals. Don't take rice at night. Avoid junk food and oily food. Drink more water in a day. Take small and frequent meals.
You need to go to a dietitian and chalk out a diet plan. Reduce high carbohydrates and fatty foods in your diet. Take small frequent meals with lot of vegetables fruits and salads. Go for regular exercise atleast 5 days a week. Also start regular calcium in your diet.