MD - Diabetology, Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), MBBS
20 years experience
Ask Free Question
No. Its absolutely ok to have quit medications.
But please remember to:
1) continue your exercises/ yoga.
2) modify your diet
3) monitor blood sugars regularly, preferably once every 3-6 months.
4) avoid alcohol & nicotine in all forms
5) sleep well
6) control stress. In whatever manner
7) think positive
8) smile. And be happy & healthy!
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Sugar treatment