I saw a documentary on depression and some points of which seems similar with me such of isolation, poor self esteem, lakc of energy, constant sadness, suicidal thoughts sometime, not feeling worthy, and more. Now I scared because I have feeling some of them from close to ten years, Now I am living alone in mumbai. Don't know what to do. Please help.

I saw a documentary on depression and some points of whic...
Hi lybrate-user, first of all don't panic. Secondly many a times it happens we start identifying and exaggerating and personalizing things we see and hear even if they are 1% similar to us. It's not depression unless it affects your social personal occupational functioning too. But since you said you have suicidal thoughts which is an alert please talk consult with a psychologist online or in person and discuss your issues in detail to find resolution of problem you can consult me too. All the best.
Dear lybrate user, try biochemic kali phos 6x tablets to get rid of your depression. Take 4 tablets, thrice daily, with a cup of lukewarm water.