I am 29 years old male, and my body weight is 59 kg. My height is 5'9" My concern is to put on some weight, for this I am doing weight lifting in the gym for 3 months and my weight has gone from 55 to the current weight 59 kg. How much more weight should I increase to suit my height weight ratio? And what diet plans should I add to get me to the desired weight fast lets say in 3 months?

I am 29 years old male, and my body weight is 59 kg. My h...
Banana 4 + 2 glass of milk 2 hr before meal at morning daily.
Hi, do regular exercise. Take 2 banana with warm milk in the morning. Eat soaked dry grapes or dates soaked in warm milk overnight. Include protein rich food in your diet. No drink before meals. Take small and frequent meals.
Hi at weight 59 your bmi is 19.2. Thats within normal range. Do not worry and don't try too hard to lose wt. Just take good home food and some extra proteins like egg/chicken/paneer/soyabean etc.