I've had a very bad relationship with a guy and I feel lost and very depressed now. I do not feel like eating anything and I cannot focus on my studies.becozof this I'm losing weight and and I do not even have friends here for an emotional support. I'm only 17 years old. I know I was way too young for all this but I've been fooled and lied on. And I cannot even share all this stuff with my parents neither can go to a doctor so my friend suggested me to try this app. Please can someone suggest me how to get out of all this? I'm so messed up mentally and I really need some suggestions and tips.

I've had a very bad relationship with a guy and I feel lo...
Dear lybrate user. Welcome to lybrate. I can understand. Loosing someone near and dear from a deep love relationship is called grief and depression related to grief is pretty normal. But this sort of depression does not stay for long. This depression gets cleared within a span of some weeks. The best option for you is to undergo counseling and depression related therapy. Take care.