Am a boy of 19 old I want to gain height and weight Can you help me to reach my goal.

Am a boy of 19 old I want to gain height and weight Can y...
To increase height do yogasana like tadasana, do stretching, chin-ups. To increase weight eat high protein diet like cheese, soybean, tofu, porridge etc.
A person’s height is determined to a great extent by genetics, but it is not necessarily the only determinant. There is a hormone in the body known as Human Growth Hormone (HGH) that regulates height. HGH is produced by the pituitary gland and is highly essential for the growth of long bones and cartilage. You can try these foods whichj hasa miraculous effect in increasing height as as weight. 1. Take Ashwagandha Ashwagandha contains various minerals that broaden the bone skeleton as well as its density. This in turn increases your height. You can easily find ashwagandha in an herbal store. 2.2. Drink Milk Milk is rich in calcium, an important mineral for bone growth. Calcium also acts as a height booster. Besides calcium, milk has vitamin A and protein that are essential for overall development of the body, including height. To increase your height by a few inches, drink at least two to three glasses of milk daily. In addition, eating dairy foods like cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt and cream can have an effect on height. Increase high calorie high nutrient dense foods consumption. Use clarified bitter in your diet. Drink mango milk shake and banana milk shake in your diet.