I am 21 year female. I ate hotdog 3 days ago. And after one hour I felt pain in my throat. When I checked my throat I found white patches on my left side tonsil. And I felt swelling in my throat. And next day one ulcer appeared on my lip and 2 ulcers in mouth wall. And my gums are also swollen. and I found some whitish thing in my lower teeth gums. When I brushed in morning I felt so much pain my gums. And when I am eating anything I am having pain in my teeth also. And fever goes when I take rest or sleep. And come again after some time. And today is third day but pain in is less now. What should I do?

Hi, you have got a viral infection with fever ulcers and throat pain. Do not panic you can take paracetomol for fever and do tepid sponging if high temperature. Do warm salt water gargling three times a day. Take b-complex vitamin tablets for ulcers. Avoid oily spicy foods. Viral fever will come down by itself. If does not comedown than you will need a course of antibiotics. Take care.