Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I was suffering from high sugar may be for a long time near to 440 diagnosed as diabetic type 2 latter and urine sugar +++ which I have controlled now since for last 2 month after diagnosis. During that period I have some infection in my private parts. please tell me what I do now, it also feels I have foam in my urine.

1 Doctor Answered
I was suffering from high sugar may be for a long time ne...
In a known case of diabetic we need to control sugar levels with medication, aerobic exercise and following a diabetic diet and we have to examine the private part for pinpointing the cause of infection either fungal or bacterial and take treatment accordingly.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.