I am a tailor and when I put my legs on sewing machine, my right leg nearly becomes numb and I can not work the machine with it and after that there is a lot of pain in my calf although I have no problems in walking and there is no pain generally but when I do that work it suddenly starts at that area of my right leg. This problem is only in right leg not in left one. Pls tell me wht it is and how it can b cured by home remedies.

Hello lybrate user the kind of pain you have described it may cause due to two reasons either due to scitica or vericose vein. Just examine your calf muscle of right leg and vein structure if veins in that area are not stright it looks like a net of veins it is definetly vericose vein. If they are striaght then it must be scitica pain. Scitica is nerve which extend from lumber region upto toes of both legs. If it is compressed on any side right or left due to gap in lumber vertebra pt feels such a pain in that leg only. So just chek it out and also I want to tell you that no home remedy will able to cure any of these two disease you hav to seek help of perticular expert. I hope this ans will help you find what is your problem.