I am 34 years old female and I am having severe loose motions. It is 3rd day today and I am taking regular medicines. Are loose motions serious?

Diarrhea causes dehydration which can be life threatening and it is especially dangerous in children, older adults and people with weak immune systems. You should immediately see a doctor if you have serious dehydration.
Hello Ankit/Amit The loose motion if very severe can cause dehydration. Dehydration can cause damage to various organs like brain, heart, especially kidneys..