I am allergic to dust and once inhaled I get a bad cough and cold. Please suggest what should I do?

Dust allergy is partly genetic and partly environmental. Thus it never goes away. With better, less dusty environment  the extent if the problem gets reduced. Medicines help to downregulate the immune response of your body to these environmental allergens. Long term lifestyle  changes with gradually tapering medication  helps to tackle chronic sinus problems.  Start taking Steam inhalation twice a day. *For chronic allergic rhinosinusitis you will need to take a long term course of antibiotics  together  with Nasal sprays. *You will need to avoid dusty environment  and dust mites, animal dander etc. Regular cleaning of AC air filters. Wearing mask while driving 2 wheelers/working in dusty  areas Medical  management  is done for 3 months and then patients  condition is reviewed.  Intermittent treatment is not beneficial  in the long run. . If you share your reports on Lybrate I can help you better. Hope this helps