My age is 21. When I was 18, jaundice detected. My bilirubin level was 2.3. I took a treatment of 6month. My doctor advice me not to go out in the sun. Bt I can not help myself, I have to go for my college. Now my question is, what should I do in future? What type of food should I take? Any home remedy for my lever treatment?
you can manage well with diet and water which will increase your immunity along with homoeopathic medicine.
Diet during jaundice:
-consume boiled water only.
-most important is not to take oily and spicy food.
-take rest as much as one can and drink water at least 3 liter a day.
-eat abundance of green leafy vegetables and juice.
-avoid junk food, pickles, food from outside, sugary food, non-veg sp. Red meat, eggs, fried & oily food, rich food, milk & milk product, dry fruits, tea & coffee, smoke, alcohol, cold drinks, canned food,
take homoeopathic medicine - chelidonium q/3 times a day for 4 weeks.
Home remedies for jaundice:
1. Drink more and more lime juice. This is one of the best home remedies for jaundice.
2. Mash one ripe banana and eat it twice a day along with some honey. This is one of the best home remedies for jaundice.
3. Drink a mixture of lemon juice and sugarcane juice. This is one of the best home remedies for jaundice.
4. Increase the intake of minerals such as iron and calcium in your diet. This is one of the best home remedies for jaundice.
5. Carrot juice is also beneficial for people suffering from jaundice.
6. Beetroot juice when taken with squeezed lemon also helps to cure jaundice in a short period of time.
7. Extract the juice of radish and drink at least one pound of juice on a daily basis. This is one of the best home remedies for jaundice.
8. Drinking the juice of bitter gourd also helps to cure jaundice.
9. Avoid eating fried foods, spicy foods, and oily foods.
10. Take some juice out of two to three tomatoes and add some salt to taste. Drink this juice on a daily basis to get rid of jaundice.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Jaundice treatment