I failed in my class test in EC so I am depressed and I am go to for suicide Then suggest what I do?

I failed in my class test in EC so I am depressed and I a...
My dear friend, life is too precious to loose for one class. It is very normal to feel low and have such thoughts, just hang in there and do not act on it. In order for you to be able to come out of this failure and negative thoughts it is important that you focus on your next goal and target. What do you want to do now. What is important and what kind of help you need to achieve your goal. It is also important right now for you to have a strong emotional support. Your parents, sister or may be friend with whom you could and express your feeling. May be cry and empty yourself. In couple of days you will start feeling better. Go out with friends do something fun. Another better idea is to go and volunteer somewhere. Visiting a ngo where there are so many people who are much less privileged then us will shift your perspective and will rekindle your determination and zeal for life. Hope this helps, wishing you very best in life ahead.