Dear sir, good afternoon Our back bone lightly pain I consult my city doctor he suggested me to take x-ray after start treatment than found x-ray is normal he some medicine provid 1) flexura-d, and 2) cap. Vitanova eat for 15 day but not relief me please Guide me.

Hello, thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You will have to elaborate your problem as to a detailed discussion of your back pain which means duration of pain and mode of onset. I would also like to ask you if it is associated with any leg pain or any other neurological symptoms like numbness, paraesthesias (electrical shock like abnormal sensations) or any weakness in limbs. Please also tell me about any associated symptoms like fever, weight loss etc. Can you kindly send me your x ray so that I can see and if possible doctors prescription as well, so that I can and advise you accordingly. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards