I have a problem of weak immune system. Due to it, I often felt problem of coughs and cold. Please suggest what precaution should I mention? And for throat and mumps problem, like tonsil, what necessary action should I take?

I have a problem of weak immune system.
Due to it, I ofte...
Eat warm, easily digestible foods when you are sick. For a good immune system please ensure adequate rest, use relaxation techniques to counter stress, sleep well and eat well.
I have a problem of weak immune system.
Due to it, I ofte...
Hi lybrate-user immunity has a lot to do with rest diet, exercise and lifestyle. If you have repeated or persistent cold it may actually be allergic rather than infection. If due to ideation and you need to bolster your immunity Start have plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. A course of vitamin B complex and C for 1 month. Add a probiotic supplement to your regular meals. Have sleep for atleast 7 to 8 hours. Exercise atleast for 30 minutes every day. For Allergy Steam inhalation  twice a day. To avoid allergic stimuli like dust, pollens. *Steroid nasal  sprays may be needed for a prolonged duration Get a Complete blood count with ESR, and AEC done. CT PNS if repeated symptoms may be needed. Share report on Lybrate. Then I can help you more. Hope this helps