Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I always have a back pain. I don't know why it happens. I am really worried. Please let me what should I do. I am 25 years old male.

2 Doctors Answered
Vitd and calcium is your issue tk calcium supplements if vitd is ok.
There are a lot of cause of backach. Please consult a physiotherapist. After examining physio will teach you some exercises for your back. You can apply hot pack on your back for 10 mins. You can completely heal your musculoskeletal problems by physiotherapy.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.