Sir I have a weak digestive system whenever I eat a little bit excessive food or normal food then my heartbeat goes faster for 15-20 minutes then behalf of this I go for ecg nd ecg-tnt test bt report is normal bt stills this problem remain and I have also a lean body according to my height is this because of this problem nd always some weakness in my body since 4-5 months also please give a solution for underweight problem thank you.

Sir I have a weak digestive system whenever I eat a littl...
Lybrate-user this is good news that your all the reports are normal, eat your food in relax mood not in a hurry. Take balanced diet of lesser quantity with increased frequency means 5 to 6 times devide your food instead of 3 times. Food should be less spicy and consisting all cereal, pulses and vegetables. Before meal try to tale some seasonal fruit and drink lots of liquids. Sleep well and involve yourself in some physical activity to feel stress free. Food, water, exercise, sleep and stress free life are the five main parameters to make ourself healthy and fit.
Please do take balance diet always. Keep your bowels clear take a glass of milk and banana daily in morning and a glass of mixed fruit juice in evening daily. Fast heart beat can be due to gas/acidity/taking extra salt in your diet, etc. Take natrum phos 6x - twice daily 4 tablets and get back to me after a week for further treatment.