How to come out of depression? N cure insomniac, cause m nt able to sleep, any drug which is easily available so I can take to sleep.

How to come out of depression? N cure insomniac, cause m ...
Dear Lybrate User, Due to lack of sleep there are many complications arise such as lack of concentration, irritability, fatigue. So these are some instructions & methods for good sleep: *Frequent oil massage of head with oil relax your mind and enhances sleep. You can also do foot massage daily it destress you. *Do not take stress. Do meditation and long breathing pranayams to relax the mind. *Do not take caffeine, tea & alcohol in excess and these are stimulant,(activate) your brain result in lack of sleep. *Avoid drinking alcohol & smoking. *Avoid sleep during day time as it makes it harder to fall asleep at night. *Try to sleep early at night. Do not think during sleep. *Do exercise and long walk daily. *Avoid to take sleeping pills because these are habit forming drugs and these drugs disturb your normal sleep pattern. *Take a bowl of curd daily in afternoon and one glass of milk at night daily.
Hello, Take avena sativa Q, 10 drops and passiflora Q, 30 drops , mix them in half cup of water and drink it , half an hour before your bed time , daily for a month. Revert me after then.