I have a very low weight as compared to my age and height everyone call me papa and I look like a malnutrition affected. I want to increase my weight so please tell me how do I increase my weight?

Please note the followings in respect to your queries: 1. Banana and milk -- bananas are full of calories and contain high amount of carbohydrates and potassium that give you instant energy. Whosoever want to gain weight must eat a banana daily in the morning with a glass of warm milk. Add a teaspoon of sugar in it. Moreover, you can also have it after your meals. Note dont eat bananas when you are down with common cold. 2. Peanut butter -- peanut butter is a yummy spread for toast and bread. If youre trying to gain weight, feel free to go for this high-calorie and nutritious food. Apply it on your whole wheat bread for breakfast and see how your weight increases within a short period of time. Besides, you can spread a spoonful of peanut butter on fruits or vegetables like banana, apple slices, fresh berries, wheat germ or applesauce. Alternatively, a peanut butter sandwich is also a good choice. If you have any medical disease that needs to be treated. Find a great personal trainer and yoga instructor to keep you consistent.