I have a problem with hairfall. Its quite frequent. I don't know what is the reason behind it. I shampoo and condition my hair once in a week. Is because my scalp is weak? Please help me. Thank you.

I have a problem with hairfall. Its quite frequent. I don...
Hello, there can be many reasons behind it like *physical or emotional stress, inadequate protein intake, genetics, anemia, aging, hormonal changes, prolonged illness, deficiency of vitamin b6 and folic acid, thyroid diseases. *hair fall can also result when one indulges in too much dying, blow drying or use of hot curlers. *dandruff can also be great cause behind hair fall. Take homoeopathic medicines 1. Weisbaden 30 (4 drops in little water) every morning empty stomach only one dose in a day for 15 days. 2. Jobarandi q (10 drops in little water) twice a day for 15 days and update. Apply jobarandi hair oil. *make a habit of 8-10 glasses of water daily. *eat healthy and balanced food like pulses, green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and nuts etc. *eggs as it is loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, vitamin b12, iron, zinc and omega 6 fatty acids in large amount. *add more vitamin rich food to your diet. *avoid stress and anger. *cut down the use of hair spray, hair gel. *take a sound sleep. *avoid too much exposure of your hair to sunlight. *avoid hot hair styling tools, as they damage hair and cause split ends. *it is best not to comb the hair while it is wet as this leads to greater chances of hair breakage.