5 years experience
Ask Free Question
Specific Best food :
1. Egg : Enriched with protein which helps in growth and improves the quality of hair
2.Bean: Contains silica which prevent hair loss. Helps the base of hair roots and helps to form new cells and regenerate healthy hair.
3. Carrots:Promotes growth of cells of scalp, thus helps in shiny , well conditioned hair growth .
4. Sea food: Contains abundant zinc. Fish contains Sulphur which provides essential fatty acids necessary for maintanence of healthy hair.
5.Dates and Raisins: Contains Iron which helps in haemoglobin production , thus enhancing the oxygen supply to the scalp.
6.Oats: Contain Zinc, Iron and omega -6-fatty acid , which again helps in hairgrowth.
- Cut down on the use of hair spray, hair gels, and styling creams that contain harsh chemical ingredients, which can dry out the scalp and cause the formation of flakes.
- Avoid treatments such as perms, colours, relaxers etc take a toll on the health of your hair.
- Avoid changing your shampoo and conditioner constantly. Stick to one good mild cleansing shampoo for six months before changing.
- Excessive exposure to the sun, pollution, rain water and dust without proper protection makes the hair dry, brittle and limp.
Best Oil to prepare at home would be ? To coconut oil add plenty of curry leaf and onion , once onion becomes brown ,take out of flame.
Best Conditioner: Egg white or Hibiscus powder
Best natural medicine for hairgrowth: Chop onions and make a paste of it. Extract the onion juice and apply on the scalp. Keep this for 20min and do head wash. Can find a drastic change in 2 months time if you do it daily.
For further treatment and enhancing the hairgrowth , you can take Homoeopathic medicines. Please personal message me for futher details or if any query.
402 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.