if you have missed your menses, get a pregnancy
Since you mentioned you recently got married, I presume that there are certain adjustments to be made in a new environment. Take life easy and do not try to prove yourself as an ideal d-i-l.
Take frequent rest between work, eat a balanced diet
, sleep for 8 hrs.
For weakness: balanced diet along with becosule, 1 daily after breakfast should suffice.
1) maintain a healthy weight.
2) keep your sitting posture correct/straight. Do not slouch
3) avoid bending from back while lifting something from ground, instead bend at your knees.
4) hot fomentation to lower back or the painful part.
5) keep the coir side of your mattress up to give your back firm support and change the mattress if it is curved.
6) wear comfortable footwear with shock absorbing soles in shoes.
In case above measures do not help, take rhus. Tox-30, 2 drops in 1 tsp water thrice a day for a week and revert back:
now-a-days most backaches are due to vitamin d deficiency
. Sit in sun and expose the long bones and back to sunrays. Also drink 2 glasses of milk daily.
Incase of any doubts, you may revert back.