I had small pimples on labia minora 4 to 5 years back doctor told me it is due to sebaceous gland clogged. She punctured it and give me meprocin oint. And some antibiotic for 5 days. After that now I am again had little but hard to touch pimples on labia minora lon same place and with that cold sore on upper lip .it was tingling pain so I visited ski. Specialist he prescribed me with acivir for 7 days .with that I had lot of problem with face skin .it I become so dry ,scaly and itchy. So he gave me eumosone cream for it. I had acivir for 3 days and all symptoms disappeared so I stopped taking but today again I can feel small pimples on labia minora which appear after some tingling or itchiness and .this time I have some blisters kind of inside my mouth .they are hurting if I am having something spicy .i am 42 years old with history of recurrent uti.

Go for blood test to rule out diabetes & continue aciclovir for 7 days. Try to use condom!
Hi, Lybrate user, your over weight might cause pimples with skin disorder on labia minora and pelvic area for want of fresh air (due to fat pad), obstructing nourishment of your vagina and pelvic region, your weight need to be monitored, please. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible, non-irritant on time to check acidity triggering skin disorder. Images of your affected part be sent, privetly to begine a successful homoeopathic medication, till, then take, underlying homoeopathic medicines: @.azadirechtaq -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid,  junk food,  alcohol & nicotine. Tk,  care.
The blisters in mouth might be due to stress or repeated use of antibiotics the swelling in external genitalia might be due to gland infection if they are not cured by medicine you have to undergo surgery.