Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir am suffering from small small holes upon my face after pimples I consulted doctor that he said it is open pores is their any treatment for this or it can be relief by any creams itself give me the suggestions please.

1 Doctor Answered
use tretin cream along with the following medicine..please send photos for better diagnosis and treatment
56 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.