I have diabetes from last two years. I take care of myself but the diabetes is not going down. What special care do I need to do to control my diabetes.

I have diabetes from last two years. I take care of mysel...
Dear Madam.....you could try Homeopathic Mother Tincture URANIUM NIT Q, 30 drops in water thrice daily after meals.....it has been proven to effectively reduce high blood glucose level
You should take rasayan churna of ayurved made of 3 herbs guduchi, gokshur and amla. Take this everyday 3 times a day with whatever medicine you r taking it will definately help you. Do not eat sugar or rice or sweet fruit exercise everyday and take jav instead of any other grain.
use chandanasava along with as an vat I and phalkrikadi kasaya
There are several means to gain control over your diabetes. Few of them as below: 1. Eating at regular intervals 2. Avoiding foods high in processed and invisible sugar 3. Good sleep hygiene 4. Consistent workouts to be able to give you specific guidelines, we would need to gain a deeper insight into your lifestyle and work with you in greater proximity. Do let me know if you're keen and we could take this prospect forward. Meanwhile, feel free to consult me privately.