Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from fever and sometimes I had headache. I also have a body pain. Can you suggest me what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Best thing is to consult a good physician and get investigated for your fever in the meantime you can take tab paracetamol 500mg twice a day for two days to give you relief from fever
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.