I am a student and used to study on bench desk all time, the time when I am sitting cause nothing but after standing or sleeping there is a very hard pain in lower back. What should I do?

I am a student and used to study on bench desk all time, ...
Here are some tips for how to handle your back pain: -while sleeping, try lying in a curled-up, fetal position with a pillow between your legs. If you usually sleep on your back, place a pillow or rolled towel under your knees to relieve pressure. -find a mattress with back support. A good mattress should provide support for the natural curves and alignment of the spine. Medium-firm mattresses usually provide more back pain relief than firm mattresses. -do not perform activities that involve heavy lifting or twisting of your back -avoid bending forward and sitting in a place for long time -stretching and strengthening exercises are important. Specially strengthening of your core muscles. -a physiotherapist can tell you when and how to do the stretching and strengthening exercises.