I am 24 years old and previously I had developed a bad habit of masturbation daily, but now I am in doubt tht whether it will effect my sex life? Because now it does not take much time to eject out. What is the case and what should be done.

I am 24 years old and previously I had developed a bad ha...
Masturbation usually dose not affect sex life. But if cannot sustain and ejaculate prematurely, then that means your time for ejaculation has reduced, not necessarily due to frequent masturbations. Ejaculation times can be increased by certain sex behaviour techniques and medication if necessary. Consult personally.
Helo bharat. Masturbation is not bad at all infact it helps you to relax and prevents you from entering in any wrong act which may affect you r health so for your premature ejaculation I have some tips bcz if you eject out early then it will be embarrassing for you bcz you r female partner need you to stay long bcz there orgasm level is diffrent so one thing you can do is that you can mastrubate before performing sexual act and if thats not working then contcat me. Will prescribe some meds which will help you to stay long.