I have got itchy fingers in my hand with skin cracks, redness,from 2 years ,tried many treatments. Momate f, candid etc used long before. Now started quadriderm rf from today .plz suggest treatment.

Hello, though the information provided is limited, it looks like you may be having? Hand eczema/?fungal infection, these two being common though other differentials are to be ruled out. Stop the use of sanitizers, instead use mild soaps for your hands. I would advise you to consult a dermatologist online or offline as without looking at your hands it is quite not possible to make a proper diagnosis and advise treatment.
Since when r you having this?What r other symptoms that you r experiencing? By doing what like walking, exertion- itching increases or decreases in intensity. For how much time it remains? It can be because of dermatitis/ eczema or allergy or dryness or fungal infection or psoaiasis etc. I need details of case n preferably pics of affected area. In the meanwhile follow this moisturize frequently. Coconut oil and glycerine are good options. Avoid sudden changes in temperature or humidity. Avoid sweating or overheating. Reduce stress. Avoid scratchy materials, such as wool directly in contact with skin. Avoid harsh soaps, detergents, and solvents. Be aware of any foods that may cause an outbreak and avoid those foods. For this homeopathic treatment is very effective for more details consult online.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment