Hello Dr. Badam is good for pregnant lady how much we can take daily and how to increase baby weight, I have 24 weeks but baby not getting enough weight please suggest what I do. Thanks,

Hello Dr. Badam is good for pregnant lady how much we can...
eggs do add more value please consider to consult AYURVEDIC Dr
Yes 8-10 almonds can be had everyday, you should eat whatever your feel like, in a very short interval say every 2-3 hours, rather than eating only 3 main meals a day, and do not over eat at one meal, have milk, milk products, eggs, fish (if you eat non veg) most of the baby weight is gained during the last trimester especially in the last month, so don't worry just eat happily what suits your body.
Soak 5 almonds over night and in the morning eat with milk. Eat fruits, green leafy vegitables and milk and eggs/soya protien.