M.B.B.S, Post Graduate Diploma In Maternal & Child Health
agar ek tablet se nahi rukta hai toh subah sham ek ek tablet le sakti hai. Zyada zaroori hai ki woh thoda khana khaye aur frequent intervals pe khaye. deep fried items aur zyada masala aise mein nahi khana chahiye abhi.
you can take figs 2 pieces daily .during pregnancy figs have the highest fiber content .
But if you have loose stools kindly stop it for 1 or 2 weeks there is no connection between scan ad figs intake
nothing to worry you can book an appointment through Lybrate app for further queries and consultation.
BHMS, M.Sc - Clinical Nutrition, Certificate In Sports Nutrition, DNHE
No it's not dangerous but it's basically hot in nature so if patients body is acidic then it will be harmful so advice to avoid for details which food is good during each month development please call or book appointment on Lybrate.
In last trimester frequent checkupis required first you show every 2 wks then later in 8 to 9 month check up done in 1 wk take all healthy home made foods fresh leafy vegetables and fruits avoid oily // fatty food // drink enough 3 to 4 lts of water.
Good evening. And congratulations. Don't worry about it. As she is taking so many medication, tb treatment, pregnancy medicines all that she's feeling weak and tired.
-even in early pregnancy, it is common to have these symptoms. Ask her to continue taking the medication advised by your doctor.
- take pantop and doxinate half and hour before food, it ll be effective.
- doxinate can be taken 3 times also if nausea or vomiting.
- in place of pantop, take syp sucral 3tkems a day. Before meal.
- she can eat whatever food she likes, (all fruits, vegetables) but avoid spicy, masala, oily food which aggravate these symptoms.
- drink plenty of water, coconut water, ors, or glucose water. Which helps in hydration. As vomiting causes dehydration leading to weakness, acidity, decrease appetite all that.
- yes she can take tb treatment in pregnancy, no side effects to baby. Just once baby is delivered get tb test.- along with tb treatment 4 drugs, see should also take pyricontine tab (vit b6).- if you think sheâs very weak, dehydrated please take her to hospital, might need saline injection.
Any prescription about pregnancy without complete case history isn't great, generally a balanced diet with extra calories as per term (guided by icmr) considerations on iron, calcium folates are important. Pre-natal exercises should be done with guidance, do not try on yourself. You can contact for personalized diet plan, which I can prepare after taking your case history. mobile.
Do as much as you are able to do comfortably. Otherwise do not do. Follow this 1. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. (preferably within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of plain water first thing in the morning
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.
For more details, you can consult me.