Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old. My right leg got sudden pain 4 months back, I consulted doctor done MRI scan also, result was meniscus injury and knee dislocation. I am taking treatment from 4 months. Now suddenly my left leg is paining, I can not even walk properly. I tested blood, report came with R A and ASLO positive. Now I am feeling pain ankles and hands and also stiffness in muscles. What should I do and which doctor I need to consult. Please reply as soon as possible. THANK YOU.

1 Doctor Answered
dear friend, this disease in ayurveda is called Aamvat. for this you need to start few things. take light easily digestible food and Luke warm water to drink. try to avoid curd, urad dal ,etc. take tab Aam vatari ras 2 tab twice daily with Luke warm water. hot fomentation with warm sand in a cloth on affected area is also helpful. tell more about your medicine to guide further.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.