Before 7 years I the cold weather this problem will be started. After then ear is closed and then start overhearing .i think I hv allergy with cold weather. I am not even talked, I have to force myself to talk. The mouth also dries up. Can a similar problem be caused by coughing?

What r other symptoms that you r experiencing? By doing what like walking, exertion, eating or empty stomach- it increases or decreases in intensity. For how much time it remains? Is there stiffness also? I need details of the case. In the meanwhile follow this 1. Do saline gargles daily (preferably twice). 2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also. 3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected. 4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results. Consult online for details.