Hi, both my son and wife are very severely suffering from MOUTH ulcer very frequently. Open wounds are coming at inside of lips all over. Could anyone advise or suggest us something to take precautionary measures as well as healing it all over completely and permanently. Thank you in advance.

Hi, both my son and wife are very severely suffering from...
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with Multivitamin cap, for five days in the morning after meals & antiseptic ointment or gel on the area of ulcer until then. Mouth sores are common and rarely cause complications.
They could b aphthous or if repeatedly coming in crops could b herpes simplex if u send some pics of the ulcers will b. A ble to guide u better
Kindly ask them to apply orahelp gum paint twice daily for 15 days and take multivitamins for a month. Also notice that they are not constipated, stressed, having acidity problem or having lack of sleep as these are few of the reasons for ulcers.
Hello, Take single dose of Merc sol 200, 5 drops, in the morning , empty stomach. Borax 30 ,3 drops twice daily. take 5-6 tabs of BC No 04, after dinner. Drink 10 to12 glasses of water daily. Eat fiber rich green vegetables and fruits. Revert me after 10 days.