Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain in my legs especially near the lower portion of the body & a crack sound also comes from my knees. What should I do? My age is 48 years?

1 Doctor Answered
Do Take IFT and vacuum Therapy Physiotherapy treatment for pain relief for about 12 days followed by strengthening exercise from Neuro physiotherapist best wishes
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.