Computer eye strain is known as computer vision syndrome
please follow the advice given below.
1. Take a break-use 20-20 rule, take a break for 20 second after working in computer for 20 minutes and look at some
thing 20 feet away.
2. Blink frequently to prevent dryness of eyes 3. Use of computer glass- it optimises your eye sight when you are looking at digital screen and helps to decrease glare
4. Keep your monitor bright- this decreases flicker
5. Use proper lighting like incandescent light
6. Check position of monitor- monitor should be placed 4-5inches below eye level and 20-28 inches from eyes
7. Adjust, screen resolution
8. Minimise glare- clean monitor regularly to remove dust and place an anti
9. Try massage or eye cupping- massaging the area around the eye will relax eye muscle. Rub your hands together to create friction and warmth, then gently cup your palm over the closed eye and rest them
10. Take multivitamin tablet containing vitamin a, c, e, b complex, zinc
and antioxidant (one capsule of revital daily after breakfast)
11. Go for yearly eye examination.