I am sisindra reddy aged 20 years I had a problem of obesity since my birth then what are the remedies to loss weight now my present weight is 87kgs and also had a problem called malabaddakam.

I am sisindra reddy aged 20 years I had a problem of obes...
The best way to loose weight is through low calorie diet and aerobic exercise. The calorie content in diet should not exceed 1200 kcal per day. You should avoid root vegetables, full cream milk, fried foods, sweets, refined flour and organ meat. Take more water, green leafy vegetables, egg white, lean meat, brown bread, multigrain atta and brown bread. You should also do aerobic exercise like walking/ jogging/cycling/skipping for half hour every day at least for 5 days a week. In case it is not successful, you can go for weight loss surgery to reduce weight permanently.
Hi, I would suggest you to increase your water intake to at least 2-3 liters a day, take high fiber food, eat papaya, take skim milk only, take honey instead of sugar and slowly decrease the sugar intake, 4 green teas a day is advised. Do not forget to increase your physical activity as well.