I am suffering from back pain and side pain from about 10 days. Somebody told that I can be a store in your kidney. Please tell me what should I do.

I am suffering from back pain and side pain from about 10...
Pain in back or pain that starts from your back and side, and move towards the groin or testicles indicates kidney stone pain. Pain increases while you walk fast, climb stairs, running. Jumping or any such activity that strain. In addition to pain you may suffer from urine problem like frequent urge to urinate. Some times nausea, vomitting also. If you are suffering from such pain then yes it is kidney stone. Would request you to go for urine test and ultrasound to diagnose the size of stone and then according to that you can go for your treatment. If not then it is your postural back pain. You can take hot fermentation at home thrice a day for 10-15 minutes along with some back strengthening and hamstring stretching exercises to get it cure. Hope this answer your question. Get well soon. Best regards.