Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

According to my age, my weight is ok, but my fat is still deposited in lower chest fat, how did I know that whether its only chest fat or I have gynecomastia (man boobs. Is there any way to find out. Please tell me, I am suffering from this. I want to find out.

1 Doctor Answered
The only way to find out is by clinical examination by expert. The galnd will feel firm to hard under the nipple, which signifies gynecomastia, but the fat is soft to touch.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.